Non-Surgical Face Lift
Dr. Houtan Chaboki specializes in designing non-invasive facial rejuvenation treatments, and one of his most popular is the "non-surgical face lift" in Washington, DC. Facelift patients often choose this procedure when they're not quite ready for surgery, or to enhance the appearance of prior surgical results.
Dr. Chaboki can offer a non-surgical solution that's customized to your needs – whether you are seeking to reduce wrinkles, restore facial fullness, or create a more youthful appearance. For example, you may want to fill out the hollows in your cheeks while smoothing away the wrinkles and lines around your mouth. Combining several of the minimally invasive options available can help you achieve your cosmetic goals while saving you time and money. Dr. Chaboki will determine whether non-surgical options can give you the results you desire or you'll require a facelift in Washington, DC to address more significant sagging.
To learn more about the non-surgical facelift, as well as other procedures to minimize the signs of aging, request a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Chaboki online or call his office at (202) 800-2085.
Meet Dr. Chaboki
Dr. Chaboki is a caring surgeon with a strong cosmetic and reconstructive background. Follow him online
See before & after photos of Dr. Chaboki's patients.View photos
Non-Surgical Facelift Options
You feel energized and youthful in spirit – but your face may tell a different story. Gravity, weight loss, pregnancy, sun damage, stress, genetics, and other factors can result in lost facial volume, skin wrinkling and related concerns. These non-surgical options can be performed quickly and often are combined with other med spa treatments to achieve an overall more youthful appearance:
This method of facial rejuvenation involves removing fat from one section of your body and then using the harvested fat to fill areas of your face that have lost volume, such as your cheeks, jaw line, or "parentheses" (nasolabial folds). Also known as liposculpture, this procedure provides a minimally invasive option for achieving a more youthful look.
Injectable fillers can restore lost volume to areas such as your cheeks as well as smooth out wrinkles. Bring back that youthful appearance with a facial filler such as Restylane®, JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel, RADIESSE®, or Sculptra® Aesthetic:
- JUVÉDERM is a hyaluronic acid gel that provides a way to restore your skin's hydration and volume, smoothing away facial wrinkles and folds and adding volume.
- Restylane, also made of hyaluronic acid, is particularly effective for reducing folds and lines around your mouth, eyes, nose and forehead. It also can add definition.
- BELOTERO BALANCE® replenishes your skin's natural hyaluronic acid to provide immediate and smooth improvement of facial lines, folds, and wrinkles. BELOTERO BALANCE integrates with your skin and unique facial contours.
- RADIESSE restores the youthful radiance of your skin by stimulating collagen production, which enhances your skin's volume, strength, and elasticity. Benefits may last up to a year or more.
- Sculptra Aesthetic corrects lost facial volume, such as hollowed cheeks, with a safe, synthetic injectable material known as poly-L-lactic acid. Benefits appear gradually over 6 weeks following treatment.
Ranking as the most popular physician-administered aesthetic procedure in the United States, BOTOX Cosmetic can be combined with other non-surgical facelift options to smooth out wrinkles in your forehead and crow's feet, as well as elevate drooping eyebrows. Some patients with extreme skin laxity in the upper eyelids may need eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty).
Cosmetic injections of KYBELLA offer gradual neck fat reduction in the office without surgery. For patients with submental fullness, or a "double chin," who don't want surgery, KYBELLA is a quick procedure performed via local anesthesia that targets fat. Results develop gradually after several weeks. KYBELLA can be combined with other non-surgical treatments, too, for an enhanced non-surgical rejuvenation.