With the large variety of cosmetic facial procedures, it can be overwhelming for patients to choose the “best” procedure while in a plastic surgery office. Skin can be relaxed, resurfaced, refilled, and rejuvenated with surgical and nonsurgical methods. As plastic surgery has generally become more common, combining procedures has increased in popularity. Why choose just one procedure?
Below are just some examples from Dr. Chaboki for those who want combination facial procedures:
- Botox® injections in-between the eyes to soften furrows, and upper blepharoplasty to remove excess skin and open the eyes.
- Chin augmentation with a silicone implant and Botox jaw reduction to slim the jawline and sculpt the face.
- Facial fillers to enhance the lips and smiles lines around the mouth combined with neck liposuction to reduce a double chin
- Rhinoplasty to improve shape of nose and breathing combined with a liquid facelift to reduce lower eye bags.
- Dysport® combined with Belotero® to relax and fill forehead wrinkles
Not every procedure can be combined or performed at the same time. For example, one should not have chin augmentation surgery and Kybella® injection to reduce neck fat at the same time. However, these two procedures can be considered at separate times.
Have you considered facial cosmetic procedures such as Botox or plastic surgery? Contact the office to schedule a consultation and learn more.