The cost of brow lift surgery typically ranges from $5,000 to $10,000 * and can vary based on the following factors:
- The surgeon’s fee for performing the procedure
- Hospital, operating room, or facility charges
- Anesthesia fees
- Cost of supplies or implants
- Laboratory, radiology, or testing fees
The surgeon’s fee is for performing the procedure — not for results. No results are guaranteed. Estimates of these fees are provided to patients. Keep in mind that additional unforeseen costs may occur (e.g., secondary or revision surgery, postoperative testing, specialists’ consultation) which would be the patient’s responsibility.
Other factors that may affect brow lift cost:
- Combined procedures – Efficiency generally reduces the costs of surgery. For example, combined upper blepharoplasty with a brow lift in a single surgery is more cost-effective than performing each procedure separately.
- Complexity – Extensive or revision procedures may require more time, materials, or anesthesia than simple procedures isolated to specific areas.