Eyelid Surgery Options
Large, open eyes are a universal sign of youth and beauty; however, the eyelids are one of the first areas to show signs of aging. Droopy upper eyelids, sagging eyebrows, or puffy lower eyelid bags can make you appear tired or older than you actually feel. While wrinkles typically come with age and sun exposure, some people are born with excess skin or fat around the eyes. Eyelid surgery is one of the first cosmetic procedures many patients undergo. As a facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Chaboki specializes in all aspects of cosmetic eyelid surgery, technically called blepharoplasty. At his Washington, DC practice, his patients trust him for attractive, natural-looking results.
To meet with Dr. Chaboki in Washington, DC and learn about eyelid surgery and other facial plastic surgery procedures, request your cosmetic consultation online or call his office at (202) 800-1839(202) 741-3409.
Dr. Chaboki offers a variety of procedures that can rejuvenate the eyes and surrounding areas. Explore your options:
- Upper and lower eyelid surgery either together or individually give the eye area a refreshed appearance.
- Brow lift rejuvenates the upper eyelids on its own or when combined with eyelid surgery.
- Asian eyelid surgery, also called double-eyelid surgery, provides a defined upper eyelid crease.
- Non-surgical facelift renews the eye area for patients with less advanced facial aging.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic and other dynamic wrinkle treatments can provide a non-surgical brow lift and soften crow's feet at the outer corners of the eyes.
- Restylane® and BELOTERO BALANCE® restore volume around the eyes in areas such as the tear troughs and temples.
- Fat transfer enhances the eye area with the patient's own harvested fat.
Meet Dr. Chaboki
Dr. Chaboki is a caring surgeon with a strong cosmetic and reconstructive background. Follow him online
See before & after photos of Dr. Chaboki's patients.View photos
During a personalized office consultation, Dr. Chaboki will help you determine the appropriate treatment plan for you. For answers to common questions, visit Dr. Chaboki's eyelid surgery FAQ page.Still have questions
about this procedure?