Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Your face can be the most important element of your overall appearance. In Washington, DC, facial plastic surgery can be a permanent solution for many people trying to look their best. Social stigma and the fear of looking "fake" have gradually faded away as the safety and effectiveness of plastic surgery procedures have improved. Millions of people have included plastic surgery as part of their beauty regimen and have been thrilled with the results.
Dr. Chaboki performs the following facial plastic surgery procedures in Washington, DC:
- Brow lift reduces frown lines, forehead wrinkles, and drooping eyebrows.
- Ear surgery improves the appearance of protruding or overly large ears.
- Eyelid surgery corrects signs of aging around the eyes, helping you look younger and more alert.
- Facelift surgery reduces wrinkles and give you tighter, younger-looking skin.
- Facial sculpting with cheek and chin implants improves facial balance.
- Rhinoplasty changes the size and shape of your nose for improved proportions.
Meet Dr. Chaboki
Dr. Chaboki is a caring surgeon with a strong cosmetic and reconstructive background. Follow him online
Facial plastic surgery requires a skilled and educated surgeon. With the delicate tissues and highly-visible features of the face, a surgeon must be able to make the fine adjustments necessary to produce a result that looks natural. This is why choosing a surgeon that specializes in facial surgery is so important.
Dr. Houtan Chaboki specializes exclusively in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. He has specialized training in the anatomy, physiology, and cosmetic aspects of the face. To learn more about surgical and non-surgical procedures in Maryland or Northern Virginia for facial rejuvenation, request your cosmetic consultation online or call the office at (202) 741-3409.